Social entrepreneurs, now’s the time to take action if you’re looking to have an office or a desk at Dream Impact, at the same time get access to an impact community – as Dream Impact is now a registered co-working space under SIE Fund’s Enhanced Social Innovation Coworking Space Subsidy Scheme! (SIE Fund Coworking Space Subsidy)
What does the SIE Fund Enhanced Social Innovation Coworking Space Subsidy Scheme include?
SIE Fund’s Coworking Space Subsidy includes:
- A maximum of HK$144,000 over the period of up to 36 months to be reimbursed for co-working space rental expenses
- The maximum subsidy per month is HK$6,000 per business, within which:
- Maximum for each headcount is HK$3,000
- Maximum for other facilities and services is HK$1,500*
- For example, if you are the only headcount of your business, the maximum subsidy you can get per month is HK$3,000
- Applicants can apply to multiple social innovation co-working spaces, and can change to different ones within the subsidy period
* Only applicable to chargeable business services provided by the co-working space which will help address the needs of the successful applicant’s’ business operation.
Who can apply?
- Social business that operates in Hong Kong
- Any social business looking to start, continue or expand
- Existing and past grantees# can apply again
# Grantees of the SIE Fund running social business which supports poverty relief or social inclusion in Hong Kong
How to apply?
- Download the form from https://www.sie.gov.hk/en/coworkingspace.page
- Applications will be processed within 14 business days
- Successful applicants can choose from the approved list of co-working spaces. You’ll also receive a bank authorization form and a subsidy claim form.
Can existing Dream Impact partners apply to the Scheme?
Yes! Past and existing partners can apply to the Scheme to reimburse your rental fee for Dream Impact.
* You must be grantees of the SIE Fund running social business which supports poverty relief or social inclusion in Hong Kong
What can the Subsidy cover?
Dream Impact has a special package rate for successful grantees! Please contact Michael (Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
In our current rate:
A fixed desk at Dream Impact costs HK$3,500 for 2 people
A hot desk at Dream Impact costs HK$1,500 for 1 person
For a team of 3, you may consider 2 fixed desks and 1 hot desk.
We have a special package for Scheme applicants, contact us for more details!
Apply SIE Fund Enhanced Social Innovation Co-working Space Subsidy Scheme here: https://www.sie.gov.hk/en/coworkingspace.page